Monday, February 1, 2021

Snow Day!

 

Max wasn't my only visitor from Denver recently: I was also descended upon by billions and billions (read in Carl Sagan voice) of snowflakes!  It was beautiful and very satisfying for me to get a little taste of winter.  And just like in Denver, the next day we had nice bright warm sunshine.  And also some beautiful sunsets.  You can see all my recent pics here, but there isn't much commentary because, really, what is there to say?  Except for the last one: a spider I don't think I've ever seen before.  So if you recognize it let me know.  Thanks!  And keep the faith re: Spring!  (Oh, PS: My phone software seems to have updated itself at some point because I found new zoom options in the camera, so that will explain some of the experimentation in this batch of pictures).