Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Hair Today...

 


Gone tomorrow!  (An oldie but a goodie).  Three years in the making and 30 seconds to remove!

Yes my faithful peeps of the pedantic and peculiar, I've finally made like a sheep and had myself shorn.  And along the way I've visited Puerto Penasco, Mexico, reconnected with my Tucson friends, and completed a three night micro-tour of the local flora to the north of town.  I wanted to keep it a micro-tour to limit my mileage in this time of rising gas prices but more importantly to minimize my carbon footprint (says the guy who started in Denver and arrived here by way of Seattle, Los Angeles, and the Gulf of California.  Oh well.  It turns out the road to hell isn't paved at all but it sure is hot in the direct sun!).

I think my photo commentary (here) provides all the relevant details.  Let me know if you can't figure out how to see the comments (Mom, Dad, you know who I'm talking to!)

And a new feature of my adventures recently has been drone videos, which tend to wind up on my Youtube channel, here.  I would suggest starting with the shorter ones of those and proceeding with caution: Not to be combined with the use of heavy machinery.

Until next time!