Thursday, October 29, 2020

Denver to Tucson 2020

 

I had to put the year in the title of this blog post because this is my third time (recently) driving down here from Denver.  I suppose it's becoming a habit and it's time to embrace my snowbirdness.

I had a nice but brief visit in Denver (I think about 10 days total; Always leave them wanting more!) before I got back on the road headed for my winter range.  I was watching the weather and wanted to start my journey with the nights still above freezing so I could enjoy exploring some of the territory between Denver and Tucson which I'd had my eye on for awhile but had previously been in a hurry to pass through because it was already so cold overnight when I left Denver.  This year I timed it so I was able to relax and take my time on the drive down and do some exploring en route. I got here just ahead of the cold front which brought the first snow to Denver and freezing temps to the higher elevations in NM and AZ.  It was a really delightful journey.

See some pics and read some details of my adventures here...